My name is Diego Herrera and I have been assigned a project in my science class. I was assigned Minerals so I have to tell you all about minerals. The characteristics of many kinds of minerals, their luster, the color, their cleavage or fracture, their streak and the hardness and field test. I hope you like my science blog.
Science Project Proposal Summary
Roll: My roll is going to be to show people many minerals and their properties. I will write about minerals like quartz, calcite and other common and not common minerals. The program I ‘m going to use is PowerPoint to make slides with the characteristics of each mineral.
Roll: My roll is going to be to show people many minerals and their properties. I will write about minerals like quartz, calcite and other common and not common minerals. The program I ‘m going to use is PowerPoint to make slides with the characteristics of each mineral.
Goal: My goal is to make a good study guide for the minerals unit test. This study guide will be easier to study and very organized. I will get a good grade in the mineral unit test with this very good study guide.
Audience: The audience is going to be students that are going to take this mineral exam. This study guide will help them to memorize the main mineral’s names and give them strategies to find mineral characteristics.
Situation: The situation is that a very important mineral unit exam is coming and I need a study guide to memorize the minerals and its characteristics, This will help me to get a successful grade in this exam and rise my science grade.
Products: To make this study guide I will need my science notes, the Internet to find new things about minerals and PowerPoint to make the mineral slide show and study guide.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario